- Published: Monday, 19 March 2018 22:52
- Written by RideauBathtub
- Hits: 5238
So you want your bathtub, tiles and sink to be presentable ?
Here are the most common choices used for bathtub, tiles and sink improvements:
Have your bathtub, tiles and sink reglazed
- Having your bathtub, tiles and sink reglazed will leave you with the same look and feel of a new bathtub, tiles and sink.
- We can reglaze your bathtub, tiles and sink to any desired color, we can also match our finish to a existing color or reglaze white over any color.
- Your bathtub, tiles and sink can be used the next day.
- 4 hour process with no mess.
- Fraction of the cost of other options, durable, warrantied.
- Rideau bathtub, tiles and sink Reglazing is registered with WSIB and insured.
You can tear out your bathtub, tiles and sink
- Your wall tiles must also be removed and wall behind tiles.
- Then call a plumber and hope he shows up to deal with plumbing fixtures and old
- drain pipes.
- Then have someone take all this mess to a land fill site.
- Install bathtub, tiles and sink, plumbing, drywall, tiles then grout.
- This is a very dirty, time consuming and expensive solution.
Have an insert installed over your existing bathtub, tiles and sink
- This gives you the feeling of bathing in a tupperware bowl.
- Cracking is common, water getting between the insert and bathtub is common.
- The Chateau Laurier thought inserts were a great idea and had bathtub inserts installed in all rooms. That lasted only 2 years then they had all of the bathtub inserts removed and all of their bathtub, tiles and sinks reglazed.
- Very expensive Tupperware bowl that may or may not crack and discolor.