So you want your bathtub to be presentable ?
Here are the most common choices used for bathtub improvements.
Have your bathtub reglazed
- Having your bathtub reglazed will leave you with the same look and feel of a new bathtub.
- We can reglaze your bathtub to any desired color, we can also match our finish to a existing color or reglaze white over any color.
- Your bathtub can be used the next day.
- 4 hour process with no mess.
- Fraction of the cost of other options, durable, warrantied.
- Rideau Bathtub Reglazing is registered with WSIB and insured.
You can tear out your bathtub
- Your wall tiles must also be removed and wall behind tiles.
- Then call a plumber and hope he shows up to deal with plumbing fixtures and old
- drain pipes.
- Then have someone take all this mess to a land fill site.
- Install bathtub, plumbing, drywall, tiles then grout.
- This is a very dirty, time consuming and expensive solution.
Have an insert installed over your existing bathtub
- This gives you the feeling of bathing in a tupperware bowl.
- Cracking is common, water getting between the insert and bathtub is common.
- The Chateau Laurier thought inserts were a great idea and had bathtub inserts installed in all rooms. That lasted only 2 years then they had all of the bathtub inserts removed and all of their bathtubs reglazed.
- Very expensive Tupperware bowl that may or may not crack and discolor.